Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

Oh how I love this time of year! While I would not say I'm obsessive (you know who you are), I am very enthusiastic about Christmas. Things have been a bit crazy lately, but the tree is going up this weekend come hell or high water. If only I could wave a magic wand and my living room be painted before that happens! But, alas, that may take a true Christmas miracle.

Let's get one thing straight right now. WHITE lights ONLY! Color is meant for shiny ormaments and wrapping paper, not lights on a tree, bush, shrub, porch or banister. You can have them in your yard, but I won't be having them in mine. No matter how much James wants it. Luckily there is no fear that "Mr. 80%" will get them up. Not to mention, those might have "disappeared" after I moved in!

Yay for the holiday season! What is your favorite part? Decorating, cooking, visiting family, shopping? I do not discriminate--I like it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment